Your Auckland Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Durban
- Approximate taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation in Auckland at the 5-star Whangaparaoa Lodge in a Studio Room on a room only basis
- BONUS: FREE Wi-Fi
Return transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
At Whangaparaoa Lodge our 14 all suite-rooms, is your home away from home at the gates of the Whangaparaoa Peninsula offering a host of activities and sights, relaxation, education and unforgettable experiences. For families perfect with all the local activities, couples for the tranquility and meeting/event planners for that get-a-way venue 35 minutes north of Auckland.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 June 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.